Sika Deer Hunts in Texas
Sika Deer Hunting Season: Sika Deer can be hunted year-round in Texas, however the best time to find one with hard antlers will be September – February.
- Origin: East Asia
- Antler Size: 16”-30” inches
- Lonesome Bull Ranch Population: 20
Our Sika Bucks are pure Japanese Sika and are huge. They are brown in color with white horns and are famous for keeping their spots as they mature, the Sika Deer is a prized exotic. We do have a few Mountain Sikas on the ranch and a quote can be given on the spot.
Texas Sika Deer Hunt Reservation
You may hunt our Trophy Sika deer using any method you prefer, including Spot and Stalk, Bow Hunting, Rifle Hunting, Pistol hunting, Safari style, or from a Blind. All of our Sika Deer are free ranging on over 2600 acres of South Texas Brush Country!
Trophy Sika Deer Hunt: $1,695
Included: 1 Day guide Fee & 1 Day lodging
- Field Dressing Included
- 100% Opportunity Guarantee
- Transportation of your Animal to Meat Processor / Taxidermist
- Firearm and Ammunition Provided, if Needed
- Professional guide service
- Access to the Ranch’s fishing (catch and release in our stocked ponds)
Non-Hunter Per Night (Observing Fee): $210
- If you shoot a pregnant female of any breed, you will be fined $1,000.
We have full kitchen, cable TV, ice and a fire pit at your disposal. If a chef/cook is requested the usual rate (depending on how many in your group) starts at $125 per day for a group of 4 and up to $295 per day for a group of 20+ plus the price of groceries.
We recommend reserving your Sika Deer Hunt in Texas well in advance to secure availability.
Please fill out the contact form below to receive more Sika Deer Hunt information or Call: (361) 683-9744 or Email: email@example.com